Monday, June 07, 2010

My Favorite Things

*Singing-Voice*..... These are a few of my favorite things!....



1.) Breyers Cherry Vanilla ice cream. If I only had a bowl!

2.) Blistex Medex lip balm. My favorite lip moisturizer in the world, this stuff is the sh*t. The moisture locks in for hours, and I don't have to keep reapplying.


3.) Body Shop Aqua Lily fragrance. Definitely my pick for summer, it's fresh and inviting, and very natural. It gives me a bit of free-spirited confidence when I put it on. It's not overly powering and I always get compliments when I give people hugs.


4.) Body Shop White Musk fragrance. I wear this during evenings out. It's delicate and subtle (certainly not one I'd go overboard with) and very feminine. I also get complimented on this one when I come in for hugs.
5.) Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Lotion. I tend to get a tanned complexion during the summer months, and to help even out my skin tone I use this. It's rich and fast absorbing. And cocoa butter does wonders on my skin.


6.) Avatar. Let's just say you're crazy if you haven't seen this movie.


7.) Sara Bareilles. It's been about 3 years since her last album, Little Voice, and when I found news on her website that her next work would be released this summer I couldn't wait. Her new single 'King of Anything' is so catchy! Look out for 'Kaleidoscope Heart'.



8.) Love. My favorite things don't necessarily have to be inanimate objects. But really, one can never have too much. I think that's one of my new mantra's ~ Love, love, love. As Bobby Shatford's last words from The perfect storm... "I love you now. And I'll love you forever. There are no goodbyes. There is only love. Only Love."


M.


No comments:

Post a Comment