Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A little piece of me

Hi again. Do you notice anything different? That's right, I decided to take Mon Amour head over heels and give it a completely new look. Blogger has recently put up some new templates and I decided to take advantage of them. They've got some really neat designs, and tonnes of options. A bit something and anything for the quintessential blogger.

I found that my last lay-out was a bit out dated, and I wanted to add some brightness and more personal touches to it... So here it is - The new Mon Amour!
Enough rambling. Here is a little piece of me for the month of June 2010:


I like... The sweetness that summer brings, lot's of yummy fruit and dessert recipes I'd like to try out.
I don't like... The sunburns, and uneven complexion the sun gives the human body.
I want you to know... I'm ready to step out of my hiatus and get back to the busy life.
I've planned... Little get-togethers with a few friends.

I want to say to someone special... One big THANK YOU. For inspiring the better me, and lifting my spirit when I couldn't.
M.


My current playlist
Signal Fire - Snow Patrol
Shark in the water - VV Brown
The Twist - Chubby Checker
More of you - Mozella
Things I'll never say - Avril Lavigne

No comments:

Post a Comment