Sunday, May 30, 2010

A little less moping, a little more fun












The crazy 'rain-wind-followed-by-more rain-snow-rain-now-sunny' weather in my whack (just barely bearable) that we citizens call a city... Has finally stopped. But now that Little Miss Sunshine has rolled around I'm uber excited about what this season is going to bring. Optimistic and enthusiastic to start. Booyah.

What's next?

Food of Love and Where Rainbows End . I practically flew through my winter and spring reading lists (Everyone from Paulo Coelho to Danielle Steele) and now moving onto my summer reading list. Believe me, I read more than you can possibly imagine and I'm always looking for material that'll fill my mind apart from all that school work. It's my way of decompressing in what I like to call 'mindless entertainment'.
Operation getting back into shape. Let's be real - all those cinnamon rolls had to go somewhere! Getting my energy up is definitely one of my huge goals for summer. Whether it be volleyball, yoga, a light jog around the neighborhood.... I know it'll be good. Apart from that I think I can squeeze in a little Wii Tennis, which by the way I am awesome at. Ha.
Operation new wardrobe. My gnarly collection of argyle and wool sweaters seriously need to start collecting dust. So sad so sorry sweaters. I'm looking to 'brighten' up my colour palette a bit. I'm trying to veer away from the proverbial black this time around. No one wants to be Debbie Downer these days.
More Blogging - 'Nuff said.
Clean and Reorganize my bedroom. My OCD will take care of that sooner than I may expect.
BAKE. I've got all these wonderful recipes lined up and I can't wait to try them out. A savvy baker like myself finds peace and state of mind in the kitchen. I won't be making all those goodies just for me, gawd no! Sweets and homemade pastries make such tasty gifts.
Fun, fun, fun! My datebook is on happy fill mode - Birthdays, BBQs, social gatherings, and sun soaking. Woohoo!

M.

My current playlist:
Closer to love - Mat Kearney
Valentine - Kina Grannis
Capri - Colbie Caillat
King of anything - Sara Bareilles
Rewind - Paolo Nutini
Break you heart - Taio Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment