Sunday, July 04, 2010

A little piece of me

Hello, hello.

It's about to rain in this city. I can feel it. (Well, that and there are grey skies outside - whatever!).

Anyway, Sunday afternoon, and I'm sitting here with a hot bowl of 'Ginataang halo halo'. A Filipino dessert soup made with coconut milk, jackfruit, plantains, and purple yams - yum yum gimme sum! Hahaha. Now seeing as it is Sunday, I don't think I'll be doing much today except moping around which is what I usually do. Nothing happens in my city on Sunday. Trust me.

Moving on, here's a little piece of me for the month of July:


Favorite dessert.... Chocolate cake
Favorite time of the day... 5:00pm
Favorite article of clothing... My faux leather jacket
Favorite Book... The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho
If I was a beverage... I would be iced green tea
If I could have any super power... It would be flying
Special abilities/ Hidden talents... The power of charm, the perfect latte, movie dialogue, song lyrics, and Wii Tennis

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment