Thursday, May 26, 2011

It wasn't until this afternoon that I had an epiphany for a new post. I haven't been working on any new short stories lately, but I do have a lot of great ideas I've listed in my head that I'm hoping to get into for future preference. However, I'm not going to get into much of that topic because I always like my stories to be a surprise. ;)

Now as far the weather goes here in my city, that itself hasn't been so great. It's been raining. For like... Days. While many other places are well adapted to this kind of weather, my city isn't! It's pouring heavily right now, and it's quite discouraging to say the least. Come to think of it, bad weather and new blog posts seem to coincide well with one another. When it's beautiful outside, I'm prompted to go out for a walk, spend time with a few friends, or do some sort of errand. Otherwise, when the weather isn't so good, I'll definitely stay in and do something productive just to keep me busy. So yes, that's that.

Oh, and some news I haven't bothered to bring up on Mon Amour... I've completed my first year of college! Yaaay! One academic year is only 6 months (3 months per semester) it goes by very quickly. Throughout those 6 months, I honestly didn't have a life haha. It was just study-study-study. It doesn't sound appealing, but considering I wasn't working it was really nice to at least have something to work on. Like they say, the first year responsibilities of post-ed is always grueling - and it is. Although I particularly enjoyed the responsibility. What can I say? I'm a workaholic! :)

Since completing my first year, I've now had this 4 month summer holiday to enjoy until September when I have to head back for the new semester. It's been great having all this time, because now I can devote more time to writing. I know I should be, being that I completely neglected this blog all throughout my studies. I'm aware that I should've at least posted something when I had the slightest chance, but I was so immersed in my studies that the very little I did have off, I'd give it to myself to just relax and read. These days, I can truly say it's been rad getting back into the blogging circuit again.
Till next my next post.
M