Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Get Lean With Me: Muzaaaak (Music)


The most helpful tool, in the my opinion, in a workout is music. A good beat, encouraging sounds, and nice tempos always help me power through exercises with ease. Besides that music always helps drown out those distracting noises, like say, shady gym music, workout machines, traffic etc. That's why this next chapter in my "Get Lean With Me" series is about putting together a playlist of your own that YOU KNOW will help loads the next time you do the arduous task of keeping fit!
I should also mention that my yoga playlist and running playlist are completely different from each other. My yoga music is a lot more subdued and calming whereas, my running music is fast-paced and kinda loud haha. That shouldn't surprise anyone right? 

Here are some songs randomly chosen on each playlist...

Call my name - Cheryl Cole
Look for me - Chipmunk featuring Talay Riley
Yellow - Coldplay
  Looking for love - Delivio Reavon and Aaron Gill
Runaway - Devlin featuring Yasmin
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Heaven - Emeli Sande
Dog days are over - Florence and the Machine
Its Time - Imagine Dragons
Teach me how to dance - JLS
February Air - LIGHTS
 Unbelievable - Kaci Brown
Run - Leona Lewis
Finale - Madeon
Icarus - Madeon
Manhattan - MoZella
Oh my goodness - Olly Murs