Monday, September 03, 2012

September Shopping Ideas

Autumn is right around the corner and I am in dire need of a shift in wardrobe pieces!
Around this time the weather tends to be quite cool around dawn, warms up nicely in the afternoon, and then cools down again at dusk.
I'm not ready to pull out my heavier coats just yet because I know it'll be too heavy.
The internal temperature at my work place is quite cool, and yet we do have a dress code to abide by. Which I'm totally fine with because my style runs along the same terms of, so I'm not making any sacrifices whatsoever ;)
For this season, skirts get longer, boots get comfier, tights become essential, and jackets are a MUST. I've done some research on trends and taking from that I know what I'll be looking for on my next shopping trip :)

 Floor length/maxi dresses
I love the bohemian-chic associated with these dresses. They're conservative yet cool!
Pair them with a cute cardigan and belt and they go from summer fabulous to autumn lovely.

Wide leg jeans and trousers
 The cut of these pants look a lot more polished and put together than just your average pair of jeans I find. And having the hem touch the ground to the point where they cover your shoes make your legs look so much longer! They can easily be paired with a blazer, jacket, or cute blouse.

A-Line skirts and Cute Blouses
I love that these 2 simple pieces paired together make for a such pretty outfit.
They can be mixed and match is so many ways!