Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pink and Grey



Man oh man Her Royal Highness sure knows how to start an enviable trend! After seeing Kate Middleton show off those lovely nude pumps of hers, and reaffirming just how versatile they are I ended up buying myself a very similar pair. My starving college student budget doesn't allow room for an LK Bennett price tag, yet that sure didn't stop me from scoring a deal at Ardene's. 

$20 well spent!! I purchased these about 4 months ago and they're certainly worth the 20 dollar price tag. They go with everything! And surprisingly comfortable and easy to walk in too. The pinky nude color is flattering on almost any skin tone. Now that it's nearing spring, I have all the more reason to wear these shoes.

Another lovely fashion investment I made recently was this grey taupe dress from H&M...


Found it in clearance for $15. Unfortunately being it was on final sale, they didn't have any of my sizes left (which is 0 or 4), so I settled for a size 6. The waist and length fit me nicely, but the bust hem is waaaay too big and loose! It wears more like a plunging neckline on me, so I wouldn't dare wear it without something modest underneath haha. But it's such a cute little dress and it goes great with nearly everything in my wardrobe. Not sure if you can tell but the front has almost this petal-like opening in the front, which I love!